Food and Nutrition for Penis health
Having a nourishing and well balanced diet is vital to ensuring you maintain your body with the right balance and quantity of nutrients and is critical for overall health and wellbeing. To oil your gears to keep your bodily functions running smoothly includes your sex organs, and what you put into your body will also affect your sexual performance, energy levels, and libdo.
The common sexual problems in men are erectile dysfunction and loss of libido. The cause of erectile dysfunction is a sluggish supply of blood to the penis during arousal. The main culprit of low libido and loss of sex drive is down to low testosterone production, and low testosterone also affects your overall energy levels. Having a flourishing libido is vital for sexual relationship, and means you're happier generally, than none, because of the endorphins "feel good factor" released chemically by the brain, apparently dark chocolate releases the same endorphins as during sex, and the best way is to let it melt in your mouth slowly.
If you smoke, the conspicuous message on the pack 'Smoking causes Impotence'. It's not surprising, smoking causes build up of arterial plaque hardening the artery walls and clogging your blood vessels, restricting healthy blood supply to vital organs. The stimulant properties of nicotine also acts as a vasoconstrictor which means your blood vessels contrict tighter and so restricts blood flow around your body. With a poor blood flow to penis, your erections will be limp and flimsy.
Other stimulants, for example caffeine, found in coffee and tea, also vasocontrictors, will contrict blood vessels. The response of blood vessels to stimulants is they constrict and tighten, and reduces blood flow to penis. Shrinkage of the penis can occur from consumption of extra strength stimulants such as synthetic drugs like amphetamine.
Eating too much foods high in cholesterol and saturated fats causes fatty deposits to build up on artery walls, known as arterial plaque, and large deposits of plaque mean the blood vessels can't expand easily, and so blood flow is restricted from stiffening of the arteries.
The build up of arterial plaque occurs naturally as you age through the various toxins called free radicals that enter our body, can be from smoking, drinking, breathing pollution, eating junk foods, drugs, chemicals released from stress, etc, etc, and is unavoidable although certain activities and lifestyles will cause free radicals to accumulate faster, but certain foods known to have a high antioxidant content, will help eliminate and destroy free radicals, floating in your bloodstream.
For better sexual health and performance, you need to be eating high antioxidant containing foods, foods which act as vasodilators, to purify your blood and prevent hardening of your blood vessels, which improves blood flow to penis. To combat low libido, you need to be eating foods which naturally increase your testosterone levels, and foods rich in nutrients that are beneficial to the adrenal glands, the organ which controls hormone production and production of semen.
Foods To Improve Sexual Health
- Any dark green vegetable, for example, brocolli, spinach, asparagus, or artichokes are high in antioxidants which helps blood circulation, and also rich in nutrients and minerals which benefits natural semen production
- Spicy hot foods can increase heart rate and expand vessels causing blood to pump around the body. A very hot chilli can sometimes increase your heart rate. These can boost blood flow.
- Various spices like garlic, ginger, can boost libido because they have aphrodisiac properties.
- Nuts and seeds are very good for fertility, because they contain high levels of omega 3 fatty acids, and the mineral zinc. Pumpkin seeds especially are considered very beneficial, try also almonds, walnuts, cashews, pistachios and brazil nuts too.
- Fruit is very high in antioxidants, so should be included in your diet. Blueberries, Bananas, Watermelons, Raspberries, Strawberries and Pomegranates will all be beneficial to your sexual health.
- Meats to eat include chicken for testosterone, and red meats which contain vital L-arginine and zinc. L-arginine is a natural vasodilator.
- Seafood is also very beneficial as they contain high levels of zinc and omega oil is good for heart. Try oysters for zinc, tuna, salmon, mackerel, and shellfish for omegas 3s and oils
- And for desserts, dark chocolate, vanilla, and honey, are considered beneficial to sexual health
These foods have vasodilating properties, are rich in antioxidants, improves blood flow, heart health, boosts libido, are natural aphrodisiacs, improves fertility and natural semen production, and can increase testosterone levels.
The herbs of male enhancement pills have the same vasodilating properties but are much more concentrated than your average foods, so work better. The herbal concoctions will develop rich blood flow to the penis, and supply vital nutrients which are beneficial for semen production and raising your manly hormones - testosterone. By taking a male enhancement supplement like Vigrx Plus, which contains herbs with vasodilating properties, herbal foods to promote testosterone levels, and herbs to increase sex drive and boost libido. The high levels in these supplements will save you from having to eat lots of oysters, spinach, crabs, and pumpkin seeds!
See AlsoCream Up Your sex Life - Low Sperm Production Caused By Zinc Deficiency Effects On sex Drive And Libido
Pomegranate ellagic extract study found ellagic acid helps with erectile dysfunction